• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

bury my love in the moondust; any
    titus
    one day it's here and then it's gone,
    how are you still holding on?
    Titus often stays within his equine form when he feels more comfortable. After all, it is the only thing he had really known to be like. While his other sibling could shift, and his parents were mostly equine shapes, it had only seemed natural to be in the form he was born in. However, when he became angry or felt on edge about certain situations he shifted into his ocelot form. It only seemed natural due to his increased reflexes and quick need to take a bite if worst came to worst.

The feline is obviously shocked by the news that he has never hunted. What else would he even eat? The idea felt pretty foreign and weird to him to eat something that was flesh and bone. It was obviously the wrong answer. Perhaps even more since he owed this strange feline a snack after disrupting her hunt.

She clearly does not like the news of him not hunting, and pushes it even more. Titus was not so baffled by the idea ever until now. “Well, yeah,” he confesses, feeling strange to even admit that was what he did. He felt wrong for even doing it for his entire life now. “No one ever taught me to hunt. It wasn’t something my entire family did since not everyone in my family is like me.” Even his own father, who was half-ocelot, had never tried hunting or tasting meet—at least from his knowledge.

He is rather annoyed now by the whole idea, especially when the feline shows how baffled it was to even be doing that. “It’s not wrong to eat grass! I was born a horse, so why shouldn’t I?” The ocelot-boy pushes, clearly defending the way he lives his life is not wrong at all. “Besides, aren’t you a horse too? Don't tell me you eat your own kind!”
    son of rome and porcia
    male, classic champagne appaloosa, ocelot-shifting, wings
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Daedra]

Messages In This Thread
    bury my love in the moondust; any - by Daedra - 09-17-2018, 10:16 PM
    RE: bury my love in the moondust; any - by Titus - 09-18-2018, 01:11 AM
    RE: bury my love in the moondust; any - by Daedra - 09-18-2018, 01:02 PM
    RE: bury my love in the moondust; any - by Titus - 09-19-2018, 11:49 PM
    RE: bury my love in the moondust; any - by Daedra - 09-21-2018, 06:00 PM
    RE: bury my love in the moondust; any - by Titus - 10-10-2018, 11:20 PM
    RE: bury my love in the moondust; any - by Daedra - 10-20-2018, 08:08 AM