• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

bury my love in the moondust; any
    Her amused smile is rather pleasing. Perhaps even safe to say he wasn’t going to be the much larger feline’s next meal as a result of him scaring away her meal just moments ago. However, Titus just couldn’t help being a bit of a mischief in the whole situation he created.

Titus remains in his position as she comes closer and makes herself comfortable. His ears twitch forward, listening at her proposal. Well, it was more of a demand if he was getting any idea of who this feline was.

“I’m not sure how well that would end up,” he confesses with a soft laugh. Titus has never hunted in a day in his life. Let alone eating herbivores and fowl sounded a bit weird to him. While running and jumping in his ocelot form was all fun and games, he often preferred the herbivore lifestyle. But then how can he prefer the lifestyle of an herbivore when he has never felt flesh and bone beneath his sharp teeth? “I’m not much of a hunter. Well, I’ve never hunted before.”

The feline rolls to her side. He tilts his head at how at ease she feels within the riverland. The ocelot boy is more reserved in throwing himself sprawled out. He doesn’t really know these parts, and definitely doesn’t know if he can trust this feline. “So, I don’t think I’ll be much help in retrieving you a snack. Sorry, love!” His humorous smile returns to his lips.

@[Daedra]

Messages In This Thread
    bury my love in the moondust; any - by Daedra - 09-17-2018, 10:16 PM
    RE: bury my love in the moondust; any - by Titus - 09-18-2018, 01:11 AM
    RE: bury my love in the moondust; any - by Daedra - 09-18-2018, 01:02 PM
    RE: bury my love in the moondust; any - by Titus - 09-19-2018, 11:49 PM
    RE: bury my love in the moondust; any - by Daedra - 09-21-2018, 06:00 PM
    RE: bury my love in the moondust; any - by Titus - 10-10-2018, 11:20 PM
    RE: bury my love in the moondust; any - by Daedra - 10-20-2018, 08:08 AM
    RE: bury my love in the moondust; any - by Titus - 10-23-2018, 12:55 PM