• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

bury my love in the moondust; any
    He quietly slips through the outskirts of the nestled heart of Beqanna in his ocelot form. The river land is an unmarked territory he is not familiar with. It is the warmth of an early spring day that interest him to explore the lands of Beqanna more. He has been too cooped up during the winter time within Loess.

Bright nutmeg eyes scan the horizon of the land. Taking in the new scenery that is only beginning to bud with new life. Titus memorizes the tallgrass, notes the colossal oak tree within the distance from where he moves. His eyes then follow the deep, rapid flowing river that wraps around the land.

At the corner of his eye that he notices something moving. He barely catches a glimpse of the shadow. To only seeing the shadow for just a moment it is his assumption that there is more than one cat-like creature here.

Carefully and quietly as he can be, the ocelot shifter moves across the land in the direction where the feline-shadow disappeared. Turning around the corner of the thick growth, Titus spots the family of quails and comes to a stop. His presence instantly startles the birds, sending them quickly far, far away.

The feline-shadow appears out of the brush from where she crouched. Her huff is loud and audible for him to hear her rather obvious irritation. “Oh,” he says softly as a boyish grin gross across his face. “Did I do that?” He eyes then light up with humor at the feline.

Messages In This Thread
    bury my love in the moondust; any - by Daedra - 09-17-2018, 10:16 PM
    RE: bury my love in the moondust; any - by Titus - 09-18-2018, 01:11 AM
    RE: bury my love in the moondust; any - by Daedra - 09-18-2018, 01:02 PM
    RE: bury my love in the moondust; any - by Titus - 09-19-2018, 11:49 PM
    RE: bury my love in the moondust; any - by Daedra - 09-21-2018, 06:00 PM
    RE: bury my love in the moondust; any - by Titus - 10-10-2018, 11:20 PM
    RE: bury my love in the moondust; any - by Daedra - 10-20-2018, 08:08 AM
    RE: bury my love in the moondust; any - by Titus - 10-23-2018, 12:55 PM