• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Call me whatever you want - Leliana

Leilan
    a dragon who couldn't be hurt on the outside
    could have so many ragged holes inside
    He can only smile sheepishly at her comment. ”Maybe you’ll get to meet her one day, if you want to see Nerine.” he offers - a sort-of invitation to visit if she wants to. There’s so much he doesn’t know about her past - doesn’t know that she knows Heartfire’s newest lover, and would have mixed feelings deeing them there. But we can’t all know everything, and so, that all is lost, he just likes this kind and motherly mare and would love to show her his family sometime, knows they’d get along.

But the day is on it’s end, and she had promised her daughter to come, so he nods and steps back at her exclamation with a playful grin. ”I’m not gonna make it home before dark either I fear, though I should go, too. Perhaps another day then, we can show off eachother’s families.” And see who has it better. Or worse, he adds to that thought, but she’s already turned around in haste to fetch her daughter. And like he said before, he hurry home, too, before he’s going to raise too many questions.
    HTML by Vanilla Custard, picture by x-celebri-x on deviantart

@[leliana] Just a closing post, because I was bored and felt like it xD
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Call me whatever you want - Leliana - by Leilan - 09-17-2018, 03:25 PM
    RE: Call me whatever you want - Leliana - by Leilan - 10-26-2018, 03:29 AM