• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  it's something within me; raelynx
    MASSIVE TRIGGER WARNING D: please read with caution

I love the way that your heart breaks
    with every injustice and deadly fate.

It’s bliss. Utter bliss, the sheer perfection of the moment. Her teeth tear at his gnarled flesh, scrabbling at the scarred tissue until blood oozes. He moans into her flesh, through the blood on his teeth and the taste of seared skin. Her weight is nothing to him. Despite his monstrously scarred appearance, he is hardly weak. His strength is both from heritage and practice. She is not the first he has needed to still with only the weight of his body to aid him. Nor would she be the last.

Her struggles drive his peak higher, pleasure shuddering through him as sparks of pain dance across his thick flesh. The fire that had mutilated him had made his skin thick and tough, disallowing him from feeling the pleasure of pain as another might. It is disappointing, but the harder she claws at him, the more pleasurable the sensation. And so he demands. Harder. Harder. And she complies, a perfect student to his instruction.

He shoves against her once more, gasping against her skin. Her demands had been made so clear, and pain and pleasure and instinct roar through him, making their own demands as well. Blind to her furious growls, he strikes his thick legs, pushing against her more. More. Until he has clawed himself up enough to throw one gnarled leg over her back, heedless of her struggles. With a groan, he arches against her. Shifting, tugging, pulling until she is just where he needs her. With another desperate shove, he’s inside of her, moving against her in a harsh, angry rhythm.

With a another raspy groan, he grasps her skin between his teeth, holding her. He doesn’t know how long he is there, moving violently with her. Long enough for the friction to begin to burn. Long enough to stir sensation deadened by the fire that had mutilated him. To her, what no doubt seemed eternity beneath his horrendous ministrations. But as he reaches his culmination, the fire creeps across his skin once more, hissing between their bodies. And then, with a final, desperate growl, he crashes violently against her before collapsing heavily onto the gentle slope of her back.

Laying his head almost tenderly against her shoulder once more, hertightens his grip around her barrel as his breath escapes his lips in harsh gasps. “Mine.”

Raelynx

html c insane | picture c naelii.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
    RE: it's something within me; raelynx - by Raelynx - 10-04-2018, 04:23 PM