• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  it's something within me; raelynx
    Again, he laughed. And again, it sent a shiver of unease down her spine, coaxed a flicker of fear into her eyes as she sidestepped away, wariness making her heart beat a little faster, her breath come quicker. She’d played games with Zor, with Dov, dabbled in pain to make the pleasure sharper, tasted blood on her lips and let it coax her higher.

This didn’t feel like a game.

This didn’t get her blood boiling, or make heat pool low in her belly. This didn’t make her breathless, didn’t make her moan with wanting. His abrupt attack sent fear coursing through her, his teeth biting down on her neck, pulling her where he wanted her, shoving her against the sharp, rough bark of a tree, pinning her in place while he growled, while his fire seared her skin. “I don’t play, girl. I teach.”

Those words rolled through her like thunder, setting her bones quaking, making her shake as he pressed against her, as the fire burned away hair and made her skin heat and sizzle and coaxed a sharp little cry out from behind her gritted teeth. She snarled back at him, lashed out and kicked at him, tail lashing and ears pinning back against her neck.

“Well teach somebody else,” she growled, shoving back against him, thrashing to try and break his hold on her, bark scraping her skin where she fought to free herself. “Get the fuck off me, freak. I’m not yours to teach either.”

Messages In This Thread
    RE: it's something within me; raelynx - by Disastardly - 09-27-2018, 04:47 PM