• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  and in my dreams i've kissed your lips a thousand times // Wolfbane
    Kagerus
    { and in my dreams I've kissed your lips a thousand times }

Not neighbours, allies.

He speaks the words as he stands, and I glance away from the mess that we've made of each other as we now stand breast to breast. I inhale to reply but am beat to it by Lord Wolfbane as he elaborates of my step-daughter's whereabouts and well being. It's good information to know so I seal my lips for the time being, perking my ears to consider that which he has to say.

Intriguingly, the heavy set creature also goes on to detail the nuances of our nations' new relationship. I offer no interjection yet, figuring that if he's finally willing to meet Hyaline's demands - not that there were many beyond "maybe don't attack our members and children without provocation" - I won't step in and fuck that up for all of us. After all, that would make tonight's efforts for naught; and Solace would be grievously angry with me considering that she'd not approved of this plan at all in the first place. Or at least, that's how she let on.

"I won't say no to peace, Wolfbane. And I hope that the peace can continue beyond that which Loess owes Hyaline. If not, I understand - you have your ways, and we have ours."

Exhausted, my eyes flutter closed; and in the darkness that ensues, two things occur: his wounds heal over, and I find myself awake in Hyaline.

@[Wolfbane] feel free to have him healed to the extent that he desires! Lovely doing diplomacy with you Wink
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver

Messages In This Thread
    RE: and in my dreams i've kissed your lips a thousand times // Wolfbane - by Kagerus - 10-12-2018, 09:49 PM