• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Someone Wanted to See You [Breckin, Kaurma]
    The bay mare appears comfortable masked by the shaded grace of the trees.  There’s a easily won confidence that clings to this one, like an intangible aura—you don’t have to see it to know of its existence, more like a matter of perception.  No trace of fatigue appears to wear the lines of her face as she regards the spotted queen, not unlike the same way said spotted queen peers back.

When the wind breaks across her, Breckin shifts to compensate, attempting to prevent the gale from overshadowing the Loessian mare’s words.  Adjusted now, she settles patiently as the unknown mare brings a small light to the reasoning behind her appearance with Nalia.  A quick switch of her dark gaze between the mahogany woman and the painted filly is given as a placid understanding register’s into the speckled dame’s mind.

“Well, I appreciate your overseeing that Nalia was returned home safely.  I’m sure she was just curious to learn of Loess’s unique charm.”   An easy smile flickers at the edges of her charcoal lips, amused that Kaurma held the title of Loess’s consort.  “You must be quite the woman to garner such attention from King Wolfbane.” Her smile widens at the marginal pause,  “Undoubtedly, you must be one hell of a bloody force to be reckoned with, Queen Kaurma.” 

The dark smile against the contrast of her white face begins to diminish as her head tilts curiously to the side.  “Forgive me for rekindling a past topic, but you mentioned Arthas is no longer in Loess?”  Hadn’t it just been recently that the dappled stallion had journeyed a diplomatic pilgrammage to Nerine in the name of Loess?

BRECKIN

call me forward when the crown falls
    @[Kaurma] @[Nalia]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Someone Wanted to See You [Breckin, Kaurma] - by Breckin - 10-17-2018, 02:25 PM