• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Theirs Something About His Manners ||Santana, Any||
    Venus
    She didn't know Castile, or Santana's mother, but her emotions synced with Santana's. She felt his anger towards Castile, though she did not show it. Castile quickly turned angered, when Santana stepped in front of Venus he spat out at Santana, questioning if he really needed to protect Venus. Since she did not know the stallion personally she took Santana's word for it, she did not ask for his protection, but stepping in front of her only put her on edge, wary of the two equines presence.

Santana his father says his name, his eyes narrowed onto Santana. Venus touched him gently, attempting to calm him down from his angered state. Her touch only seemed to set him off, he whipped his head towards Venus, his teeth ready to rip her to shreds. Before she could process what was happening she was pushed aside by his mother, his teeth sunk into her shoulder. Venus' eyes grew wide, she was confused and at a loss of words, why in the world we he try to bite her? She only wanted to help him.....She was the reason blood fell from his mothers shoulder, she wanted to run away but her body was frozen.

Santana spoke quickly realizing what he had done, he attempts an apology to his mother. He speaks his opinion on his father, that the stallion would only hurt her again. His mother was gentle, she was not angered by the blood that leaked from her due to her son. Instead she calmly said he would not fight her battles and his father was here now. She gave a departing statement and walked away with pride, Venus wanted to run after her and apologize...maybe thank her? But perhaps it wold only add fuel to the fire and for that reason she remained were she was.

She had been avoiding turning her gaze on Santana, but when she forced herself to it seemed he was also avoiding eye contact. I'm sorry, I didn't know that would happen he mutters out, his voice had shame apparent in it. She was still processing the situation the just unraveled and through it all she wanted to be here with him.....Loess was never truly her home...it was just a kingdom that ripped her and her brother from her family. She would have left earlier had it not been for Titus growing happy in the kingdom. Santana...I'm sorry....I didn't know I was going to upset you her voice was slightly shaky, she wanted to reach out and touch him for comfort but she feared she would ignite his anger once more. Instead she stays calm and her gaze turns to Castile who remains behind.

Nothings Wrong When Nothings True

@[Santana] @[Castile]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Theirs Something About His Manners ||Santana, Any|| - by Venus - 09-15-2018, 09:54 PM