• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you're getting to me (breckin)

The crown of Nerine, eh?” he says this through a sated grin, sliding his eyes over her body and then back to her eyes. He nods with a ‘not bad’ sort of contort to his face. “I’ve been well – ” He pauses to think of his sickness, the contagion drifting through his veins. It is suppressed by healing magic and so he finds it unimportant to mention he is infected. “Well enough, anyway.” He smirks, “I live in Loess.” he scoffs beneath his breath, but holds in his urge to complain about Beqanna being in general shambles. He would love to be soaking in one of those thermal pools – but no, there’s a Plague, and everyone is fucking around… no peace.

Okay, old man, calm down, damn.

He chuckles, her jab is met with a flash of humor lighting his eyes as he lets out his laugh. “It has gotten me here, this far – standing with a Queen, in a beautiful place.” He smirks with half of his mouth now, mischief dancing in his expression. He bends down, taking a few lazy steps toward a patch of red berries growing low to the ground, littered among the moss. He collects them with his careful black lips, prehensile and delicate as they harvest. He gets a mouthful and brings his head up to chew while he watches her. Some are sour, but most are minty sweet, their skins giving him something to grind in his teeth for a few minutes.

He swallows, “So how is Queendom treating you so far?” he chews the last tasty berry bits and then swallows.

CHEMDOG
    to the window, to the wall

@[Breckin]

Messages In This Thread
    you're getting to me (breckin) - by Chemdog - 09-06-2018, 11:38 AM
    RE: you're getting to me (breckin) - by Breckin - 09-15-2018, 08:57 AM
    RE: you're getting to me (breckin) - by Chemdog - 10-11-2018, 09:28 AM
    RE: you're getting to me (breckin) - by Breckin - 12-14-2018, 08:25 AM
    RE: you're getting to me (breckin) - by Chemdog - 12-31-2018, 08:50 AM