• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you're getting to me (breckin)

Breckin
    the truth that you'll find
    will always be the truth you hide

A sliver of doubt had wriggled its way into her mind, perhaps her previously inebriated mind had failed her.  This stranger would think she was crazy coming up behind him and blabbering about blurred lines.  The doubt nearly makes her shuffle backward and turn away, but as her weight begins to shift again in preparation he turns to face her.  Those oddly colored, piercing eyes meet with hers and the doubt she had begun to feel evaporates as his laugh fills her ears.

"Hello again, Chemdog." With a tilt of her head and a small smile reforming her lips, she watches with mild amusement as he boldly steps closer.  "I've gained Nerine's crown since I saw you last.  How have you been?"  It's a deflection to his inquiry, an avoidance to what he was really asking.  Truthfully, she was overwhelmed and tired, but that was neither here nor there and unimportant in the grand scheme of all things Beqanna lately.

In reciprocation, she extends her own muzzle in a friendly gesture, unwilling to further close the distance he had already set.  She'd met him only once before and at the time she could remember him being amiable enough.  But still, there had plenty happenings lately to convince her to bare more caution lately alongside her normal curious and kind nature.

"They say flattery will get you everywhere or nowhere in life and you seem to have quite the penchant for it, sir.  Tell me, how has that charm of yours worked so far for you in this life?"

your world is still lacking of me, how do you love?

@[Chemdog] sorry this took me forever x.x

Messages In This Thread
    you're getting to me (breckin) - by Chemdog - 09-06-2018, 11:38 AM
    RE: you're getting to me (breckin) - by Breckin - 09-15-2018, 08:57 AM
    RE: you're getting to me (breckin) - by Chemdog - 10-11-2018, 09:28 AM
    RE: you're getting to me (breckin) - by Breckin - 12-14-2018, 08:25 AM
    RE: you're getting to me (breckin) - by Chemdog - 12-31-2018, 08:50 AM