• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  and in my dreams i've kissed your lips a thousand times // Wolfbane

WOLFBANE

Solace or Kagerus; he doesn’t care. They’re one in the same entity, really, and his message will get across clearly no matter who hears it. Because he must, Bane nods lowly at her greeting but there’s no matching wit or gleam to his eye at her flippant joke on personal diplomatic skills. The winged stallion only takes her in for good measure with his olive-colored eyes, and listens with a hard-set mouth to what she has to say.

“I’m sure it would be appreciated.” He responds in short measure, “But Loess works for herself alone. Unless, of course, you’ve come with something to barter for that certainty, I fear this meeting might end in disappoint for you and yours.”

They seem to think, for some reason, that they have the upper hand. Ilma has already made an irreparable mistake in allowing for Lepis to return home for a day (part of him wonders if his own Cleric and her gifts are responsible for such an action), and he thinks Hyaline’s advisor will continue to be a weak point for the once thriving northern kingdom. No matter; their loss is his gain.

Never was there an agreement that Loess would overlook the ‘neutral’ territory, just because of their contract with Nerine or because once upon a time, Arthas tried his best to play both fields. On the contrary, Nerine works for them - until the new year - and Hyaline would have done well to place themselves next in line for a deal.

“It does, however, sadden me that these are the political climates in which we meet for the first time.” Wolfbane offers, a note of sincerity ringing in the otherwise monotone delivery, “I truly believe an agreement made after Ilma had come to us the first time would’ve been fantastic …” The Pegasus nearly sighs, a somewhat tired-looking smile flickering to life over his stoic exterior.

But the white mare of Hyaline had asked too much and offered little to nothing in return.

“That being said, if you have no concrete idea about what this ‘something’ between our kingdoms might be, and if you did not come to contract Loess out, I have only this to say: Lepis is to be returned to us forthwith and in complete health. In doing so, I’ll be happy to forget how you overstepped your bounds and threatened empty repercussions over a failed steal.”

“Unless you wish to awaken to your bedmate pressing a knife to your impulsive throat.” He thinks silently.

|| The Pirate Lord of Loess ||

@[Kagerus] looks like Bane is just as chatty lol
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: and in my dreams i've kissed your lips a thousand times // Wolfbane - by Wolfbane - 09-04-2018, 02:35 PM