• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Follow You Into The Dark ||ANY||
    Snout
    He enjoyed the silence, the nomad life taught him that much...but his silence was soon enough disrupted. He hears the flapping of another, one with wings landing on earths core he imagines. He takes a moment to decide if he should bother looking or keep to himself, but curiosity got the best of him and his head shifts towards the source of the sound.

Off in the distance he can see another, she was a very short pale mare. What truly caught his attention was the wings on her back and the antennas protruding from her dome. The wings were not that of a normal equine...they were like an insect? He tilts his head slightly in confusion and interest. Here he is, thinking he was one of a kind...but she...she was one of a kind!

They're eyes meet and she only responds with a nervous a smile, a huff of a laugh escapes his maw and he makes his way over towards the pale mare. He stops when he is a few paces from her and dips his head slightly Good evening, my name is Snout. He raises his head to find her gaze with a warm smile. A good portion of his body was glowing, and he imagined it would be hard to keep gaze on him for long with so much light. He would not hold it against her, I have never seen you around before...are you from here? I mean who was truly from the meadow? Nomads, but nomads are exactly that, they do not have a home. Nomads roam as they please, he had never seen her but she does not seem to be new to beqanna. A new equine would be more afraid of strangers and the land istelf, instead he patiently awaits to hear from her own lips.

Face Your Demons

@[OLEANDAR]

Messages In This Thread
    I Follow You Into The Dark ||ANY|| - by Snout - 08-30-2018, 06:22 PM
    RE: I Follow You Into The Dark ||ANY|| - by Snout - 09-06-2018, 06:47 PM
    RE: I Follow You Into The Dark ||ANY|| - by Snout - 09-08-2018, 08:43 PM
    RE: I Follow You Into The Dark ||ANY|| - by Snout - 09-24-2018, 09:11 AM