• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Create, explore, expand, conquer || Breckin ||

WOLFBANE

He’s never been the type of creature who didn’t appreciate what was given, or take what was offered. If Breckin was nothing more than an apparition, just a ghostly haunt of something that Wolfbane would always be seeking, then he would take this opportunity right now to enjoy the feeling of her so real and alive beside him. He pushes everything else away - too enticed by the idea of creating a world where only she exists - and forgets about the past, present, or future. Only the hushed sound of dusk and the feeling of her lips are tangible.

The wing she settles under expands, a snowy fan of gleaming feathers that cascade over her back and side, hoping to shield her somewhat from the oncoming bite of a dropped temperature. Bane himself can hardly stifle the warm, nearly proud grin that shapes his mouth, and in the end he chooses not too at all. “I honestly haven’t felt this happy in a while.” He admits to her, “Not since being crowned, aside from your first visit of course -” Her companion added quickly, throwing Breckin a somewhat sheepish look, “- but even then...” He falls off, the air of something unsaid taking over.

Bane knows she’ll understand, anyways.

“You make me happy, Breckin.” Was what he was trying to say, and Bane presents her this knowledge without expectation of receiving anything back. He doesn’t know if he’s capable of being everything she needs, (those things are for her to divulge, in good time or never at all) so the uncomplicated truth is what he says instead. “That matters to me, above politics or kingdoms and crowns.” He murmurs, determined that she should hear it from his own lips, before he lost the chance.

Even through all the shit and muck of his childhood, watching his father (a man turned idol by his actions and loyalty) deteriorate into something so horrible and cruel, Bane had known that the truest, purest knowledge of their existence was something Longclaw had already figured out when he met Femur.

“Loess’ borders will always be open to your wandering, and my ears are always available for listening.” The pegasus says.

|| The Pirate Lord of Loess ||

@[Breckin]
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Create, explore, expand, conquer || Breckin || - by Wolfbane - 09-16-2018, 11:27 AM