• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I love, love. (Shocking I know) How'd you meet?
    To commemorate 2 years(Aug 27th) since my boyfriend moved from Washington DC to Minnesota, I thought it'd be fun to share how we met our significant others(SOs)...

KJ(I'll use two initials since K is my pony XD) and I met playing the game StormFall in May 2015.  It's a phone app game where you have a castle and attack other leagues(ppls) castles.  When you start you get assigned a random league and he ended up in the same one as me.  We had Line for our league(Discord in comparison) to plot battle strategies.  Somehow we got talking about band concerts and from there it turned from random topics to really getting to know each other.  We were both stuck in failing(should never had started) relationships.  My ex was emotionally and physically abusive, that escalated at times.  I knew it was not normal but always made excuses.  I'd tell KJ what was going on on a "normal" day and he would tell me how dangerous it was, for me and my kids.  Guess it takes an outsiders opinion to really make you reflect on how you are "living" your life.  Dec 2015 I wanted a change of jobs(retail to hospital) and that wouldn't fly with my ex(can't call to make sure I was there).  So I called it quits.  KJ and his wife separated already.  April 2016 KJ visited up here and we went on our first date at the MN horse expo so he could see what he was getting into lol.  He visited a few times, meeting my kids and mother as well. Long distance relationships are HARD but in August 2016 his company laid off all their employees and he decided to move up here to be with me.  The plan had been October but I guess fate had other plans.  

I am a strong believer in what is meant to be will be.  We have had ups and downs, but never have we even raised our voices to one another.  We are both now divorced and ready to move on down this road called life together Smile

How'd you meet your SO?  Where was your first date?  Proposal? (Or hell, if you got a crazy story on how you met your pet, I'd love to hear that as well!)
    ~Actives~
    Deiti~Zain
    Escence/Eviction~Kreed
    -Semi Active-
    Kreation-AuroraElis-Demi

Messages In This Thread
    I love, love. (Shocking I know) How'd you meet? - by Neo - 08-26-2018, 12:52 PM