• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  but your sweet sinless sensation is not my style; fox
    My heart saw the things my eyes couldn't see
    In this beautiful, perfect moment, all he can think is this is everything he has ever wanted. Her, warm and alive against his skin, the fire of passion licking between them. Her, acquiescing to the desire that he has always known lurks within, beneath the icy exterior and sharp, jaded words. Giving herself over to him to experience everything. To know pleasure as it should be known.

Yes, he thinks. Those words are everything he has wanted to hear. With a hungry groan, he kisses her heated flesh ravenously before pulling her roughly against him. He is almost beyond thought now, wanting only to know the feel and taste of her. Within moments his knees are gripping her hips, his lips trailing along her spine, teeth scraping and kisses soothing. And then he’s inside her and nothing else in the world exists. Nothing matters more than bringing her to the peak of her pleasure.

He is by turns gentle and rough, bringing her with him, moving with her until it is almost as though they have become one. He is both patient and impatient, determined that she will find as much pleasure as he. Lips teasing, hips rocking until they are both gasping. Until he is able to hold on no more. With a low, rumbling groan that vibrates through his chest, he presses his lips hotly against her shoulder. “Come with me Lynx,” he growls into her skin, voice hoarse, rough with desire.

A few more perfect, blissful moments and he’s growling into her heated flesh, the shout muffled by her skin.

For a moment, he holds her there, savoring the way she presses so sweetly against him, savoring the feel of her beneath. Then he’s easing off her, muzzle brushing gentle, almost possessive caresses along her hip, her ribs, her shoulder, until he’s pulling her against him. With a sigh, he holds her in his warm embrace, neck draped across her spine, his chin against her shoulder. Closing his eyes, he whispers her name, unable to prevent the raw note that invades the single syllable. “Lynx.”
    Fox

Messages In This Thread
    RE: but your sweet sinless sensation is not my style; fox - by Fox - 10-17-2018, 03:00 PM