• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  but your sweet sinless sensation is not my style; fox
    My heart saw the things my eyes couldn't see
    You are disgusting. The breathy accusation startles a laugh from him, whole hearted and deep bodied. Come on now, she should know by now just how men think. His thoughts are quite positively innocent compared to some others out there. I mean, don’t get me wrong, they’re dirty enough. But he respects her and her choices, even if he does tease her endlessly about them. Careless and carefree he might be, but he has seen enough of the world to know that the women who wander it are so often treated terribly. Certainly she must have run into her fair share.

Of course, perhaps that was part of the reason she held on to her prickly demeanor so strongly. She could read thoughts, after all. If actions are bad enough, he can’t even imagine what their thoughts must be.

But he is not built to house such disturbing thoughts for long.

Instead he laughs at her accusation and winks knowingly at her, acknowledging the truth in her statement. Hitching his chin up, he allows the chuckle to fade as she informs him of just how little she cares for his pleasure. “Oh ho! But what about your pleasure?” he teases warmly. Suggestively. Surely you care about that.” His voice drops to an almost seductive whisper then. “Because I care about yours, even if you don’t care about mine.”

He winks broadly before flashing her another faintly wicked grin.

“How does one think more quietly?” he continues with curiosity, shifting slightly closer once more, though this time leaving enough space that she might feel a bit more secure in her separation. “I really have to know, because lord knows I might actually be able to keep secrets from you if I found that out.” His infectious good humor creeps back in as he struggles to keep the grin on his lips contained. “I mean, how else am I supposed to throw you a surprise birthday party?” He edges just a bit closer then, smile widening despite his efforts to contain it. “Or find out if you’re ticklish?” With swift stealth, he reaches forward, tickling his lips along her ribcage before another laugh bursts from his chest.
    Fox

It's ok, Fox will teach her all she needs to know :| :|

Messages In This Thread
    RE: but your sweet sinless sensation is not my style; fox / levi - by Fox - 09-21-2018, 02:51 PM