• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  What goes around, comes around [Bruise]

I call him the devil because he makes me want to sin
    (and every time he knocks, I can't help but let him in)

Bruise is used to bending and manipulating reality.

He is used to imposing his will on others—forcing reality to bleed from their eyes so that he can paint his own version instead. However, what he is not used to is feeling someone else impose their will on him. He can feel it, the way she barges into his mind, and his face turns ugly with hate, lips peeling back from his blunt teeth, most wrinkling as a growl begins to build slow and low in his chest.

The Krampus crawls out and through him, roaring with displeasure.

He was not a creature to control or manipulate. He was not a creature to bend to another.

Still, he cannot deny the poison that slips through his veins. He cannot deny the way his spine curves.

He takes an unwilling step forward, snarling but moving. “Fine,” he finally spits, dark eyes nightmarish in their hate, “but you will not like it.” With a vengeance, he gives into what she requires of him, doing his best to turn the knife of control they grapple over so that he can get a better grip on it.

He no longer fights the movement but gives into it, moving toward her with an alien speed. His fingers no longer play on the threads of the Fear but pull viciously on them, heavy-handed and enraged. If this is what she wants, this is what he will give her—but not without letting the Fear rise through them.

The coupling is not sweet. It is not tender. It is violent and brutal and fast.

When it is done, there is sweat on his neck and fury in his eyes. Having an heir was no small thing to him and he did not like getting to control when and where and how. “You will bring the child to me,” he demands, handsome face hardened with hate. “Or I will come and find them myself.”

it works! let me know if there's anything you'd like me to edit.

we can definitely end it here if you'd like!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: What goes around, comes around [Bruise] - by bruise - 08-29-2018, 11:11 PM