• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Take Me to the Waters Edge {Ketzia/Any}
    Kove
    Take Me to the Waters Edge

The day they had parted ways, weighed heavily on my heart.  Each day I awaken, hopeing it was merely a dream and that we would be nestled together on Tephra rock once again.  But each day I awake, my lavender spotted sister is not there.  Another is and though mother says this is my sister, I have reservations.  I do not dislike Eifa, but she is not Ketzia.  She is not not my twin.  My other half.

So when my mother tucks us in for the night, I shut my lids, disguising myself as peacefully sleeping.  When I hear the lightened breath of my new sister and mother fast asleep, my lids flutter open.  I had remained standing that eve and with tippy toes I sneak off under the moonlit skies.  Having lived here long enough to know my way, I easily navigate through the dense jungles.  Quiet parrots hardly notice my exit from the island as I find the sandy bridge and cross the shallow pools into the mainlands.

From here I am all but lost.  Dark shadows casted from thick canopies suddenly transform into nightmares.  My young mind playing tricks on me, I step cautiously onwards.  An eerie sound echoes through the dense foliage and I freeze.  Muddy ears twisting to find where it was coming from. "H...Hellooo," I whisper lightly into the night air.  When no answer is given, I hastely move again.  My hooves prancing nervously this way and that.  I can hear a rushing of waters and so I move towards the familiar noise.  Finding slightly less trees and brush here, I look up to the evening skies.  A million twinkling lights shine brightly and for a moment my worries have left me.  

Ribbit

"Auugggghhh..." I yelp in shock but quickly cut off my voice.  How embarrassing.  My lavender-silver eyes dart to the rippling stream to find a tiny creatures leaping in the grasses. Ribbit. It sounds again and I giggle for my silliness. "Oh hello there little froggie," I whisper sweetly.  "I am looking for my sister.  Have you seen her?" I inquire of the amphibian.  Ribbit.  Is all it responds and my face lifts upwards slightly, "Guess that is a no." 

My face twists left and then right as if deciding on a direction to go, but honestly, I have no idea...

@[Ketzia] reunite?? Any other is welcome to assist her as well since she is sortof lost

Messages In This Thread
    Take Me to the Waters Edge {Ketzia/Any} - by Kove - 08-18-2018, 12:37 PM