• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  here it comes with no warning; any
    Kromium ~ Karat
    Blood is Thicker than Water

As the gentle winds whip through his mane, he is overjoyed she returns a soft smile and gentle words.  He often was unaware of what reaction others would give him.  He was not normal after all but perhaps this equine knew what it was like to be unique...

His head dips as is customary for his greetings and allows the mare to finish all she has to say.  He is surprised that she knows of Taiga, when clearly she smells of Tephra.  He supposes that she has traveled far more than him and leaves it at that, "I have recently taken refuge there with my sisters." Emerald eyes do not stray from her as they converse, "It is a pleasure to meet you Lucrezia.  My name is Kromium, but you can call me Krom."  A smiles tugs at his emerald tinted lips before he asks what he is so curious of, "And you smell of Tephra... I once called there home too.  How does the island fair these days?"   His curiosity never overpowers his politeness.  He had many questions of Tephra and all that had transpired.  His father had yet to return for them and so he wonders if the worst had happened.  This mare though looks unfamiliar and so it is quite possible she knows nothing of his families ties to the volcanic islands...  

@[Lucrezia]

Messages In This Thread
    here it comes with no warning; any - by Lucrezia - 08-10-2018, 05:07 PM
    RE: here it comes with no warning; any - by Kromium~Karat - 08-19-2018, 09:54 PM