• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

go to hell for heaven's sake; any
    She is a twisted being, and rightfully so.  To be the spawn of dark magic was just one side of her.  To be born with the purpose of righting her mother's wrongs, was the other.  Of course, death was brought on the bat-winged wench at her own doing.  Abandoning the first child they(Deimos and Karaugh) had ever bore together because the child lacked gifts.  Deimos had sought the ultimate punishment for the mare.

Karma.

Having been found and raised by her sister Solace, she had never grew a liking for the lighter deeds of the world.  Light banished her to the shadows, containing her reach and thus her powers.  Here though, in the shadowed forests, she could roam endlessly.  Only one knowing her true weaknesses.

A twisted grin finds her face as the hound considers her.  Tasting her name upon his own blood stained lips and wondering over all she asks.  Certainly a creature of darkness would know of hell, of Deimos, but alas he denies any knowledge.  A gentle shrug of her shoulder is given before she speaks, "I suppose you could say he was a dark god."  He did harness dark magic afterall. 

Her expression flattens as blood lust grows within her.  She had come here with purpose, hadn't she?  Oh yes, she was headed to Taiga.  "I guess I best be going.  I was going to visit my mother's corpse in Taiga... Gather a few bones for my collection..." She motions a step forward but before the hoof hits the turf, she has vanished...

Kaurma
    What goes around, comes around

@[Sinner] This is way in the past timeline wise so if its ok we can end it here.  Kaurma plans to return soon for a kingdomly visit Wink

To Be Continued...
    Be Warned:
    She exhibits Compulsion and 
    will try to use it to get info
    or whatever she is needing.
    PM me with ?'s or concerns!

Messages In This Thread
    go to hell for heaven's sake; any - by Sinner - 08-02-2018, 12:11 AM
    RE: go to hell for heaven's sake; any - by Kaurma - 08-22-2018, 08:46 PM
    RE: go to hell for heaven's sake; any - by Sinner - 08-26-2018, 06:46 PM
    RE: go to hell for heaven's sake; any - by Kaurma - 08-29-2018, 08:49 PM
    RE: go to hell for heaven's sake; any - by Sinner - 08-30-2018, 09:48 PM