• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

not long now to the rising; any

kagerus
    and in my dreams, i kissed your lips a thousand times
    “Well, well, well,” comes my low, sultry voice as Zosma nearly busts a cap in reaction to my arrival. “That’s not how you greeted me last time.”

And just how did she greet you, hmm?

Smirking - a svelte expression that suits the curves of my small, powerful figure - I don’t move an inch from where I’ve settled as my demonic once-companion straightens herself, unruffling her feathers in an all too enticing way. I’d be lying if I didn’t say that my eyes went quickly over her onyx figure as those wings so excellently exposed it; but as her soft, appreciative gaze meets mine, I attempt to put our past encounter aside.

Tahti’s presence helps me accomplish that.

Growling pleasantly under her breath, Panthera stalks after the little wayward star and firmly wraps herself around her once she settles. I almost roll my eyes at the sight of such affection coming from the creature that only ever seems to apparate when I am in need of life-saving; but if you roll your eyes, comes the feline’s voice inside my skull, I will no longer save you. So you cannot. Hah.

Rolling my eyes - for my familiar and I are tethered beyond such gutless threats - I perk my ears and sink into a shoulder (as if leaning into the palm of my hand, elbow on table, eyes half-closed in a lazy, kittenish kind of interest), considering that which Zosma next says. I was wondering if any part of it was real, or if it was all a dream.

“I don’t need to really need to answer that for you, do I Zo?” I’m being too flirtatious and I know it, but I just can’t help myself. She’s come from her river dwelling into my land, into my game, into my home - and soon, she will meet my wife. Ivar had fancied the idea of Solace and I being… Intimate. I’d be intrigued to see Zosma’s reaction to the same thing.

(If only you could bring two people to the dream world at once… But Solace would never go for that anyway. Or would she? That little sex pot is always surprising you…)
    For once, I almost don’t want to tell you to shut up. But shut up.

Before answering, I incline my head towards Tahti, considering the youth’s innocent seeming question. Despite being the size of a yearling, I know that mentally, she is far past - something that must frustrate the girl, though she has been handling it well. Straightening, I shift my weight to upright, and then over into my other shoulder. My mane ruffles breathily in the wind, the upturn of my lip still smooth and luxurious.

“We went into a dream together, like when you first arrived back to Hyaline.” My explanation comes in a voice far less full of suggestion as I am forced out of the heady fog of sex that floats between the demon and I. “And though I’d not been expecting her, she is of course my guest - anyone who means no harm is welcome in Hyaline.” My eyes flash, glint, sparkle. “And Zo here couldn’t hurt someone if she tried.”

My smirk splits, revealing a grin; let the glowing-red, bat-winged, horned woman try to argue.

“But answer this question for us, my lady; why have you come?”

Lav, if you’re reading this, Kag and Zosma may or may not have banged in the dreamscape pre-solace. :|

@[Zosma]
    @[Tähti]

Enjoy this weird, weird post.
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver

Messages In This Thread
    not long now to the rising; any - by Zosma - 07-31-2018, 07:56 PM
    RE: not long now to the rising; any - by Tähti - 08-02-2018, 05:44 AM
    RE: not long now to the rising; any - by Kagerus - 08-02-2018, 10:26 PM
    RE: not long now to the rising; any - by Zosma - 08-07-2018, 02:22 PM
    RE: not long now to the rising; any - by Tähti - 08-07-2018, 03:34 PM
    RE: not long now to the rising; any - by Kagerus - 08-14-2018, 02:29 PM