• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm waking up to ash and dust; any
    Viserion snorts at the silver bay roan stallion again. There was nothing more annoying than what his brother in arms had said, especially since it was true. The dragon boy never liked to be the one that was slacking, but maybe, just maybe he had let himself go too far.

“I’m definitely not the lazy type,” he says boldly, feeling accused for even being thought of not worthy of a title to the brotherhood. Viserion didn’t come to Ischia to be something less than a brother to the brotherhood. His father surely would be disappointed where he is now, after all his father had been a solider and climbed his way up the ranks to by hand of two kings. It was his own fault for letting himself fall into such a lazy slumber. But, how could you not? Ischia was just begging for you to enjoy the sandy beach and tropical weather.

The boy takes the scolding, even if it isn’t meant to be a lecture. Viserion is still young, and without the guiding of his father the last two years of his teenage life it was too easy to sway into his own things without thinking of the consequences. He may not be looking like a warrior now, but Viserion is more than what he looks. The boy knows perhaps more about battle and fighting tactics than others might when growing up. He has performed countless practices with his father than he can remember.

Viserion doesn’t feel the need to say anything in regards to keeping in shape when their leader isn’t around. There was no winning with words. He sure the expression of defeat on his face gives that away to his new acquaintance. How pleased I’m sure he will be, he thinks with revulsion.

“Well, Leilan,” he says with a boyish grin instantly spreading ear to ear at hearing the idea, “I cannot pass up a good opportunity to make you shut up.” He lets out soft laugh. If his newly found brother was going to make jokes about his weight, then Viserion knew he would have to show him he wasn’t the fat cat he has made him out to be. “I accept your challenge, brother.”
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Leilan]

Messages In This Thread
    I'm waking up to ash and dust; any - by Viserion - 07-29-2018, 05:37 PM
    RE: I'm waking up to ash and dust; any - by Viserion - 08-26-2018, 05:24 PM