• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm waking up to ash and dust; any
    There had barely been anytime to kick back and relax before he was being rudely interrupted. He can hear the laughter in the other stallion’s voice as he makes a comment about the weight he has gain. Viserion snorts in distaste at the comment. He opens his eyes to look at the other stallion, a dripping wet mess for sure. “At least I’m not a dripping wet rat like you,” he says back with clear indication he doesn’t care if the comment starts a fight. However, he pushes the comment and feelings aside.

Viserion finally realizes he isn’t sure if he has even seen this other stallion before. The question was he even part of this kingdom? The black and vermillion colored stallion moves from his comfortable position—which he definitely feels the need to make clear to the other stallion that he didn’t even get a chance to relax—and moves onto his hooves. Honey-hazel eyes peer at the silvery bay roan for a moment. His nostrils flare, smelling if the scent clung long enough to the stranger to mark him as a resident. Unfortunately, and clearly to his annoyance, it did make him part of this kingdom.

“It isn’t my fault we are simply lazily away here,” he says without care because he has felt there was too much of lull within the brotherhood as soon as the tournament had ended. It seemed their own leader (someone who he had admired based on his father’s stories) had disappeared. “There is too much to offer here to not enjoy,” he says with a laugh. The food and sun were surely abundant here during the summertime.

He then realizes he has forgotten his manners, almost as he had forgotten he came here to be a solider and instead gained weight. “I’m Viserion by the way. I assume you live here as well, wet rat?” He adds the nickname just for kicks, though his tone rings with humor and nothing threatening unless the other brother was going to say something about his weight again.
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Leilan]

Messages In This Thread
    I'm waking up to ash and dust; any - by Viserion - 07-29-2018, 05:37 PM
    RE: I'm waking up to ash and dust; any - by Viserion - 08-13-2018, 05:07 PM