• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  For a mermaid just like you; Deiti

Leilan
    a dragon who couldn't be hurt on the outside
    could have so many ragged holes inside
    Confusion is written all over his face, but temporary. It subsides when he thinks it over. He'd died a second time and came back - clearly there was no way of dying permanently with his new curse. And he should be happy she hadn't gone for a second bite, with the time it took him to travel there, and back again.

But, then again, apparently immorality wasn't the very newest thing. He suspected Ice Fairy had touched him again or, perhaps had caused more than just the immortality the first time after all. He tried building up a frost aura for when the mermaid-monster-fusion came out of the water, but found that he couldn't. Instead he had the terrible urge to cough - emitting the frost out of his throat, he spat ice and frost upon the grass, immediately freezing the surface.

He had no time to test it further, when the dark but blue-eyed figure that was half a monster surfaced. Concern in her eyes. "Well I guess you've found yourself again." he outed before he could stop himself. "You're lucky I irked a fairy. Or perhaps, not so lucky at all. Now you have no meal." He grinned - unbeknownst to him showing his own sharp-looking teeth. Oh, the irony.

She asked if she caused the changes, and asked about his eyes. Eyes that were now changing colour, more of an orange one when he looked at her in a bit of irritation, blinked, switched to heat vision, blinked again to see normal. "I was hoping you could tell me that. Are you contagious?" he cocked his head, then shook his head, grinned at her again, eyes going back to the ice blue he'd showed before. "I should go show it to my mother. Brennen. Oh, and Ivar. Think he'll like it?" his eyes twinkle mischievously as he asks her. "Do you?" He waves his tail, and looks back just in case, slightly relieved that at least that part of him is still normal.

Fairies, even when he's just been dead he can't actually shut up. Probably his way of dealing with the shock.
    HTML by Vanilla Custard, picture by x-celebri-x on deviantart

@[Deiti] I supposed he would joke about it but. Omg.
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    For a mermaid just like you; Deiti - by Leilan - 07-25-2018, 02:06 PM
    RE: For a mermaid just like you; Deiti - by Deiti - 09-09-2018, 07:52 PM
    RE: For a mermaid just like you; Deiti - by Deiti - 09-11-2018, 06:27 PM
    RE: For a mermaid just like you; Deiti - by Leilan - 09-12-2018, 07:10 AM