• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

not rich && still sad

Well, shit.

He realized that his plan was foiled when a similarly colored mare flounced into his area, warmly bestowing her kindness on a most unamused subject. She seemed so... happy. So full of life. Her energy literally sapped his own and he gave an inaudible sigh, picking his head up from the current flowing in front of them. He gave her an obviously forced closed-mouth smile, trying his best to be polite. Besides, she hadn't done anything to him. Yet.

"Um... ah... hello. Uh, just.. chilling?" He replied with an unsure tone, trying to indulge the monotone-colored mare. It was painfully obvious that he didn't interact much with others, though he was trying to hide that fact by retaining the same borderline creepy smile from before. Maybe if I keep smiling, she'll go away? He thought, and the idea seemed reasonable.

Until well shit number two. 

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." He mumbled to himself, turning to face the colorful antlered mare, his smile slowly becoming more and more strained. She was a sight to behold, but she wasn't out of the ordinary for a place like this. At least, not for what little he'd seen so far. She had a calm voice, unlike the first mare whose voice was so full of cheer that he was sure she'd chewed a few weeds in her lifetime. 

The girly with the antlers regally stated her name, occupation, and residence. It almost made Marienelli want to laugh and ask for proof of citizenship, but she didn't seem the type to think it was very funny. What was she so haughty for anyway- it's not like she's 'Queen of whateverthisplace'snameis'. His brows rose, and before he could stop himself-

"Hyaline? Like, the cartilage? Sounds stable." He said, humor filling his voice but not his face. He had learned some basic anatomy crap from one of the places he had stayed at last and boy, did he think it would never come in handy. He waited a moment for the joke to sink in before actually answering, looking to both of the mares as he spoke. "Anyway, my name is Marienelli, but please, call me Marienelli. I'm not from around here and I don't know where I've been so you and I have the same question, love, but no answer." He said the last part directly to Miss Antlers, aka Kagerus with a glint of pain in his eyes. It was gone in a flash as he turned his icy blue eyes back to Sister Joy, waiting for her real name so that he could stop with the nicknames inside of his head despite the pride he took in coming up with them. 

marienelli
    i thought the money'd make you stay

@[Tickaani] @[Kagerus]

Messages In This Thread
    not rich && still sad - by Marienelli - 07-17-2018, 09:06 PM
    RE: not rich && still sad - by Tickaani - 07-18-2018, 12:27 AM
    RE: not rich && still sad - by Kagerus - 07-18-2018, 07:26 PM
    not rich && still sad - by Marienelli - 07-20-2018, 10:17 PM
    RE: not rich && still sad - by Tickaani - 07-21-2018, 12:05 AM
    RE: not rich && still sad - by Kagerus - 07-30-2018, 08:03 PM
    RE: not rich && still sad - by Marienelli - 07-31-2018, 08:22 PM