• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

she calls my arms a crime scene, any

- Are you thinking of me when you love him? -

Interesting is good enough for Wolfbane. In the short term it means he’s caught the wayward stallion’s attention, something that doesn’t go unnoticed in the rare gleam of those slit-pupiled eyes. “Payments of good health for my ranks, given magically. Payments in the form of new powers, which most Kingdoms will turn a frown at. Big items, small items … I’m open to suggestions.” The striped drake smiles, casually. A slick pop of his tail against hard-muscled ribs follows in the silence afterwards, before Vulgaris breaks open the real question.

With the subtle twist of his chin and a slight raise to his brow, the Loessian ruler says nothing at all but inhales instead, looking out and away from the viperous male in stoic contemplation. “Activity, preferably.” He starts, expelling a light sigh, “Some common sense would be appreciated; think you can handle it?” The pegasus questions.

A mute laughter reaches his olive-colored eyes, raising Bane’s cheeks slightly but otherwise leaving his masked face untouched. These pockets of hills and streams were nothing without purpose, and this bloke suits the Pirate Lord’s needs perfectly. “If so, you’d become Paladin.” Wolfbane finishes, finally turning his humor and attention back towards the scaled horse.

WOLFBANE

@[vulgaris]
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: she calls my arms a crime scene, any - by Wolfbane - 08-01-2018, 03:27 PM