• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

she calls my arms a crime scene, any

"love breaks my bones and i laugh."

He feels the gusts created by Wolfbane’s wings but he doesn’t turn to address him until he hears his voice. His gray-green eyes look over the stranger and notes how odd he looks with such bright blue markings. Still, he seems alright enough so Vulgaris offers a slight nod of his head before stepping aside to make room for him. The pegasus gives his name and it doesn’t register any sort of meaning to the serpent but he memorizes it none the less.

Vulgaris,” he replies as he continues to watch the stranger carefully. For some reason, he’s always been wary of others who are so open to meeting others. His sisters were always so kind and quick to make friends with others while he and his father were far more reserved. He can only offer a shrug of his shoulders when Wolfbane issues a question and he looks back at the now rippling pool of water. The pool distorts each of their faces into something like a dream but he remains only minimally interested in the image.

I received an invitation so I figured I should come to see what sort of place Loess is,” he explains casually before shifting his weight. He has only given a half-lie, a muddy sort of truth that could get his foot in the door at the very least. His tongue idly finds the point of one of his larger teeth as he lifts his gaze to the rest of Loess and its inhabitants. “Are you the heavy head that wears the crown, Wolfbane?

Vulgaris looks at him curiously as he begins to note all the similarities and differences between them. Where Wolfbane is vibrant and colorful, he is dull and gray. The older male is a little taller and his chest is broader, but they are each fanged creatures. Does he hunt, then? The serpent has never met another with a taste for meat but it might make it easier for them to bond if they share such a quality. But now is not the time for such prying questions, so he saves it for a later date and focuses instead on the discussion surrounding Loess and its hierarchy.

Vulgaris.
    @[Wolfbane]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: she calls my arms a crime scene, any - by vulgaris - 07-18-2018, 09:41 PM