• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow || Wishbone, etc. ||

WATCH THE FLAMES CLIMB HIGH INTO THE NIGHT

"Loess continues on its chivalrous route, I see." Her fire-scarred voice came jolting through the underbrush just before her physical form; coming forward from that place, the Dosh shed the threads of twilight which had helped to conceal her form during the beginning of these… business dealings. With a jaunt, she threw her molten eyes to Wolfbane, the leader of Loess who’d come to acquire her affections and admiration rather effortlessly. Next, her eyes went to Lepis.

"Good to see you aren’t rotting in Sylva anymore. I’m Scorch."

And then, to Klaudius; the captive, who at this moment, was clearly under the control of the small appaloosa pressed to his side, barely trapping his wing. Scorch presumed that the mare had some hidden magicks being used; but she didn’t trust them to last forever, not with the way their captive’s lavender body seemed to quake and beg for freedom.

But criminals don’t deserve freedom - or at least, this one didn’t.

When her queen accidentally trapped Klaudius in an impressive show of bones, Scorch chuckled; it seemed to run in the line of Amazon/Leviathan queens for a stroke of recklessness to blossom. Only Kagerou and Quark could perhaps sit outside this stereotype, but every leader lead differently, and each with a justice that befitted them well. Shaking her hammer head, Scorch reached and pressed her charred nose against Wishbone’s shoulder, silently reassuring her and attempting to calm the blood that now rushed in an adrenaline-fueled rampage through her veins.

"Each of us has played a part in this transaction, and now I suppose it’s mine."

Extending her mind, Scorch called upon the winter twilight to do as she bid. Seamlessly, particles of light and dark mixed and densified in the pattern of her choosing, forming solid bonds that would not be easily shaken. The restraints found themselves encasing Klaudius’ wings in a type of mesh-net, not uncomfortable, but effective. And, below his stomach, ankle braces latched between each set of legs, ensuring that he would not be able to run, either.

"Now free him of that boney thing and let this be done with." Her eyes went again to their allies. "Thank you for your work. Feel free to explore Nerine."

Scorch

Once Khaleesi of the Amazon Jungle

[Image: scorch2.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow || Wishbone, etc. || - by Scorch - 08-14-2018, 02:08 PM