• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

White blank page || Kove, Any
    Kove
    Take Me to the Waters Edge

Again I hear the word sister, but this is not Ketzia.  Besides the broken white patterns this sister looks nothing like the one I know.  All explanation eludes me, even as I gaze upon my mother with soft questioning eyes.  

The foal stirs and my eyes flicker towards its movement.  I watch curiously as she stumbles about on wobbly stilts before collapsing into the lush ferns of Ischia.  A small snort of annoyance exits the small body and I take a single step nearer.  My crown lowering to the foals level and extend an encouraging nuzzle to the fillies cheek, "Come'n... you can do it," I whisper gently.  The foal tries again with a newfound determination, I smile and pull a few tendrils of light from the sunlit sky to assist unknowingly to the young one.  Wrapping them around her smallish form and willing her to stand again.  Feathered limbs -like my fathers- teeter with imbalance as she manages to move closer to my mothers warm body.  Beaming with pride, the filly finds a food source that I had lived off of only a year ago.  

My gaze shifts back to my mother's face and a smile lights my features. "Eifa," I repeat the name my mother had given, nodding in approval.

@[Mosrael] @[Eifa] Short and I hope what she does with her magic is ok.  If not let me know Smile Perhaps we can do a new thread with Kove, Eifa, @[Kyveli]??  My spell check is not working either so... sry lol

Messages In This Thread
    White blank page || Kove, Any - by Mosrael - 07-06-2018, 11:13 AM
    RE: White blank page || Kove, Any - by Kove - 07-19-2018, 09:00 PM
    RE: White blank page || Kove, Any - by Mosrael - 07-22-2018, 07:33 PM
    RE: White blank page || Kove, Any - by Eifa - 07-23-2018, 09:54 PM
    RE: White blank page || Kove, Any - by Kove - 07-28-2018, 11:13 AM
    RE: White blank page || Kove, Any - by Mosrael - 08-08-2018, 12:53 PM
    RE: White blank page || Kove, Any - by Eifa - 08-09-2018, 09:54 PM
    RE: White blank page || Kove, Any - by Kove - 08-17-2018, 09:47 PM