• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Chapter Two- Back Story
    They Come.
    They Conquer.

But.
    Only 5 will continue on.

~*~
    The Unworthy

All are captured by the things that go bump in the night.  Some go willingly, tempted by the unknown.  Some fight, because they have known the unknown and it is not pleasant.  Either way their fate ends the same.  
    Upon inspection though, some of these equines just would not do and so they are left to dispose of them.  They draw a liquid into a syringe and then prick it into their captives flesh.  Immediately their world goes blank.  Erasing the memory of ever having been elsewhere.  The only sign is a now glowing green mark on their body from what could be believed as radioactive residue.
    (this hand sized mark is temporary for 2 real weeks.  Feel free to use its presence in your BQ posts!)

Nataylia/Wishbone/Traton/Ilma/Jackel

One returns to Beqanna flawed 
    Hephaestus-
    Beakers filled of acidic fluids begin to flow freely from confinement and into the tubing leading from their base and into your veins.  Consciousness slowly fades with muffled voices chattering about the effects the poison is expected to have.  Excitement is lit in their eyes as they watch the transformation... 
    You wake to find yourself returned to your un-scythed(so you think), in a land you are familiar with.  You brush the thoughts off as being a nightmare with a shrug of your shoulder.  Walking a short distance you lower your lips to a reflective pool of cool aqua.  Quenching your thirst, you almost overlook the image staring back at you, but how could you not notice the glowing green eye centered upon your forehead.
    In fright, you jolt backwards.  Only to steady and draw yourself forward out of disbelief(or curiosity) and peer into the pool once again.  It is still very there... 
    (Defect for not starting as prompted: third eye that glows green in center of forehead(does not have sight abilities) will disappear in 2 real weeks unless you want to keep the defect as permanent.

~*~

Chapter 2

Congratulations! 
    Virgo/Sabra/Jesper/Casia/Pond

They are excited to begin working on you, their specimen.  
    But, who are they?  Where do they come from?  What do they look like?  
    Why do they need you?

The down low:
    *This chapter will be written in the prospective of your They
    *Details are crucial!
    *This will begin probably no where near BQ and must end with your They entering in and capturing your pony from the first chapter.  The scene and timeline that your characters merge should be the same as chapter 1 and FLOW is key.(You do not have to re-cap the entire capture but enough so I can visualize it taking place as before).
    -This is a story,after all, and all stories have back stories.

*3000 word max
    *Due June 30th @2359(11:59pm)cst

Rules:

*No editing posts
    *No use of existing traits during quest(physical features such as wings or horns will remain intact only until Chapter 3)
    *No extensions- notify me if you must drop out
    *Defects can be given but will be temporary
    *There will be a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place trait prizes TBD
    *Judged on creativity, flow of your story, and following rules ofc

Thank you to everyone who entered.  It was hard to limit it to only 5!  There was a lot of creative beginnings and I am excited to read the remaining chapters yet to be written.  From this point forward all will advance to next chapter except one( I hope this makes sense as in my mind I get it but Im not sure i am interpreting it correctly) Chapter 2= 5 entries, Chapter 3= 4 entries, Chapter 4- 3 entries remain, Chapter 5- 2... From Chapter 5 the winner is decided.

Questions about anything feel free to PM me ~ Neo
    If I get a lot of questions I will edit or start a thread in Questions/Suggestions Smile
    ~Actives~
    Deiti~Zain
    Escence/Eviction~Kreed
    -Semi Active-
    Kreation-AuroraElis-Demi

Messages In This Thread
    Chapter Two- Back Story - by Neo - 06-23-2018, 11:55 AM
    RE: Chapter Two- Back Story - by Casia - 06-25-2018, 03:59 AM
    RE: Chapter Two- Back Story - by Virgo - 06-26-2018, 09:27 PM
    RE: Chapter Two- Back Story - by Sabra - 06-29-2018, 09:20 AM
    RE: Chapter Two- Back Story - by Jesper - 06-29-2018, 05:17 PM
    RE: Chapter Two- Back Story - by Pond - 06-30-2018, 11:33 PM