• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like a bullet to the brain || Arthas ||

Rey

-Black cat in disguise-

Arthas is sweet. About as sweet as can be for someone of his stature and world knowledge. I feel a twinge of the old dog regret nipping at my heels when his reassuring nose brushes against my skin, (what was I doing here?) but like all those times before I kick it away with the help of my memories. Arthas is sweet because he doesn’t know me, and I intend to keep it that way for a good long while.

There’s certainly something reassuring in his kiss; something honest and perhaps hopeful. It strikes me, as we finally find ourselves stopping at the foggy banks of the pools, that the gray stallion belly-deep before me would make an excellent father and protector … and not just for myself. A pleasant, untempered nature such as his was worth returning to Loess so I answer him truthfully as my legs guide me expertly into the thermal waters beside him.

“King, not King ...” I shrug gently, easing closer so that I could tug his heavy, dark mane, “If I didn’t want to want to be here, I wouldn’t be.” I smile, enjoying the way it felt to be near him. It was obvious that his attachment was serious, and I liked him all the better for it. Where else would I go, anyways?

“Are there any other women in your life I should be worried about?” I ask him after a pause, curious to know if I’d be wrecking some other hopeful romantic in the making. Not that I’d be deterred anyways; all’s fair in love and war. “No Maria or Maura to go along with your Dacia?” I laugh softly, pressing the curve of my carnation-colored lips to his neck.

@[Arthas]

Messages In This Thread
    Like a bullet to the brain || Arthas || - by Rey - 06-19-2018, 02:10 PM
    RE: Like a bullet to the brain || Arthas || - by Rey - 06-22-2018, 01:00 PM