• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You’ll be Tails, I’ll be Sonic [Krigare/Any]
    When it’s said and done, we’ll have our scars to show

you killed what was left of the good in me...

Disappearing from the world was a strange occurrence. 

After Longclaw, after Deimos, after him (still, she couldn’t say his name. Still, it hurt too bad) she could not stand the sight of a man. They were nauseating creatures, no matter how “different” they made themselves out to be, they were still all the same (vile, manipulative, selfish). So she tucked herself away, scarred body telling a tale of love versus wit (where love triumphed, where love killed her). 

Alabaster scales replace the velvet of her body. Nothing about her is the same now - not in appearance or personality. The once soft mare had turned rugged, her exterior along with it. The wants of her youth had changed - Love had led her astray one too many times, and what did she have to show for it? A hole in her heart...

Where he used to be. 

She does not know how she’d react if she saw him again. Would she turn into a puddle of mush like she had so many times (a puddle to be stepped on), or would she kill him, and show him what he’d done to her heart?She’d pondered, and her pondering had left her cold. Too cold, perhaps, for Tephra. Too cold, perhaps, for anywhere but the shaded comfort of the forest...

...I’m tired so let me be broken.

Zephyr

@[Krigare]

Messages In This Thread
    You’ll be Tails, I’ll be Sonic [Krigare/Any] - by Zephyr - 06-14-2018, 09:08 AM