• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

be my escape || kylin

He does not allow the turn of her face away from him to bother Svedka, and instead finds himself smiling gently to himself at the idea of making her shy beneath his touch. 

“Of course I’m okay!” he replies, his sapphire-colored eyes sparkling as the sunlight reflects the water in them. “I’ve reached my destination.” He adds this as if it somehow solidifies his explanation, his chest rising and falling with each large gulp of air he inhales and exhales, trying to catch his breath. Svedka has already turned his gaze away from her to view the open lagoon before him, enthralled with the sight of Ischia in reality, not just his dreams. He almost doesn’t hear her soft voice ask, How? Why? because he is so engrossed with what is before him, but a single ear flips towards her and catches the sweet sound of her voice. “My friend told me to imagine any place, and I imagined your home.” His gaze slides to the corner of his eye, mischievously watching her with a gleam in his cerulean irises. He easily notices the reservation that is in her voice - that he would perhaps not find Ischia as lovely as Kagerus’ dream world, but he continues to grin because he knows the truth of it.

“It truly is better than I could have dreamed up,” he tells her gently, honestly, because he knows his opinion of her home means so much to her. He turns his head towards her, still full of energy despite his struggle the last few feet towards her island home. He prances beside her, bumping his shoulder against hers in a tender push, hoping that his excitement would dissipate any reservations she currently has about him being here. “A tour? With you as my guide?”

A laugh resounds in his throat - hearty and full of life -  stepping further onto the shore where the distant tropical treeline sways in the island breeze, throwing his head up wildly. “It’s like a dream come true,” his voice falls to her with a jovial tone, nearly breathless as it falls from his pale lips.

svedka

@[Kylin]

Messages In This Thread
    be my escape || kylin - by Svedka - 06-14-2018, 09:00 AM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Kylin - 06-19-2018, 01:47 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Svedka - 06-22-2018, 03:55 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Kylin - 06-22-2018, 04:34 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Svedka - 06-28-2018, 04:02 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Kylin - 07-02-2018, 03:10 PM