• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

be my escape || kylin

Even with barely his head above water, Svedka’s eyes are filled with laughter. Of course he would get tired only feet before he could place his hooves on the white sand! Why wouldn’t it happen any other way? He was not afraid and was even less so when he spies the lady he had been coming to visit - grand and beautiful in the warm Ischian sunlight, striding upon the water with a grace unlike anything he had ever experienced. He thinks she is more beautiful now than she had been in the winter - the frame of dark palm trees cascade behind her figure, while the crystal clear water ripples undeterred by her weight. “Destiny!” he tells her when she’s standing above him (how marvelous and magical!). There is worry etched onto her slender face, but seeing her has given him a new source of strength, his muscular legs pedaling faster beneath him so that his neck now appears from beneath the water.

He desperately wishes to reach her quizzical face, but his muscles scream in protest from the exertion. Instead he allows her to guide him to shore, the moment his hooves hit the soft sand halting. The water of the ocean still careens across his back, only his neck and head fully exposed. His ivory and blue mane hang tightly to muscled curves of both sides of his neck, his nostrils flaring wildly as he quickly tries to catch his breath. “I promised, didn’t I?” he tells her breathlessly, staring up at her with a fascinated gaze. He then begins to push against the pull of the waves (a familiar feeling, being Tephran-born, though there is no smoke or ash in the air), his broad chest pushing past the frothing water as he strides slowly towards the white shoreline.

Svedka heaves himself from the water with a grunt, tired yet completely enthralled with the landscape around him. “I dreamed about this place,” he says as he comes to a halt where the soft waves lip at his fetlocks, “thanks to you.” He turns to her then, saltwater saturating his milk-and-honey skin, stretching his head towards hers to greet her with a soft and innocent kiss to her pearl and lavender throat. 

svedka

@[Kylin]

Messages In This Thread
    be my escape || kylin - by Svedka - 06-14-2018, 09:00 AM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Kylin - 06-19-2018, 01:47 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Svedka - 06-22-2018, 03:55 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Kylin - 06-22-2018, 04:34 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Svedka - 06-28-2018, 04:02 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Kylin - 07-02-2018, 03:10 PM