• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  You once said I wish you dead - Modicum Mortem
    Mortem stares at the pale boy, covered in dirt and blood and whatever else he had been able to smear across his coat. The clown gives a look of approval (although it is short, haughty, it is approval nonetheless).

He listens to the boys words, a creeping grin twitching his lips. “You’ve outdone yourself, Kwartz,” The clown laughs, eyeballing the blood between Kwartz’ thighs as he circles him. “Seems like you had fun with her. Sexy little thing, no?” He snorts.

He brings himself to a halt in front of his warrior, smirking. “Youre doing a fine job, my boy. Now...let’s see if you have the gall to murder something. It’s a learning process, so watch me.”

Mortem doesn’t have to wait long, before his satellites catch wind of a scurrying little rodent upon the forest floor. With almost cat-like reflexes, he catches it by the tail. “To some, murder comes easily…” He begins, dragging the helpless creature through the thick foliage. “Some have to work at it…” He picks it up with his teeth, showing it to Kwartz. It isn’t what he’d prefer to kill, but it was useful for this particular lesson.

He places the risen back down, and with one swift movement, crushes its tiny skull with his hoof. “But in the end, all that matters is that you did it. Kill something for me, Kwartz. Let’s see what you’re capable of.”
    Modicum Mortem

@[Kwartz]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: You once said I wish you dead - Modicum Mortem - by Modicum Mortem - 05-30-2018, 07:32 PM