• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  You once said I wish you dead - Modicum Mortem
    He appears, as I knew he would. The clown has mastered the art of being everywhere and nowhere at once. With an abbreviated bob of my head I greet him, sudden worry gripping my gut. Had my actions been enough to appease him? It had certainly felt like it at the moment, but now I wasn't as sure... ah well, it was too late to back down now. 

Raising my head in a play of haughty arrogance, I looked down at the night black pony before me. "That girl Lepis needed to be taken down a few pegs. She tried to use her little magic trick on me and then changed her mind at the last moment. I reprimanded her accordingly." I explained offhandedly, shrugging a wing. For as much of a point as I had made to clean her up afterwards, I had let the blood on my coat dry to a reddish brown, marking my face and between my thighs with her fluids. It was disgusting and I longed to bathe, but the evidence felt necessary now. 

Gritting my teeth at the memory, I snorted. "I'd like to request her... companionship. Little idiot saw fit to give me sarcasm and kick at me after her lesson, so clearly there is more work to be done. I think we could have her quite docile by the time autumn comes." My suggestion hung in the air between us, and I wondered which way the wind would turn. This could be a dangerous game to play, with Arthas so close at hand. But really. He should be more careful with his toys. They were liable to get broken. 

@[Modicum Mortem]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: You once said I wish you dead - Modicum Mortem - by Kwartz - 05-30-2018, 10:33 AM