• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

she could spit in the eyes of fools; any
    Cerseii
    The mare stands politely by as a number of horses soon begin to gather near her. She is well aware of this happening for this is why she is in the field but when she had stood alone, now a swell of thrive have happened upon her.

A small smile breaks the steel of her jaws, it curls her lips prettily. She is an elegant thing, (beautiful was a lackluster description) for a sculptor could not capture her finely made form in merely gold and the tears of God himself. The twitch of her lips are like an eclipse of the sun, haunting and unusual, as her bright blue eyes flicker from the soft womanly form of Lamb (Cerseii almost feels sorr for her), then her attntion lingers on Leilan with the streaks of sunrays in his man to contrast the dark points of his body then finally come to rest of the pegasus with the handsomely bold smirk and blinding hue.

Cerseii's lips split to a full smile.

"I am rather flattered for all of you to join me." She starts, her words clipped and well versed. The blue and white mare's eyes still linger on Wolfbane before she returns them to Lamb. "I'm Cerseii." She draws her own name from the tip toe of her silver tongue. "I am a forward woman. I seek a home I can grow in, a place where I will not be some mare who's purpose if to reproduce as the leader deems fitting." The bright blue sapphire of her gaze meets and moves to every horse's who stands before her. She wants it to be known that she is solid with her requirements. She is a smart mare and she is a handful. She will not settle for less than she feels is deserved by her. The daintily shaped skull of the blue and white woman holds high, perched and waiting for their replies, and if they can meet her need for achievement.
    she could spit in the eyes of fools

Messages In This Thread
    she could spit in the eyes of fools; any - by Cerseii - 05-28-2018, 11:15 AM
    RE: she could spit in the eyes of fools; any - by Cerseii - 06-03-2018, 08:36 AM