• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

God called in sick today [Any]
    Kreep
    And miles away my mother cries…

I hear her voice before I see her. An angelic soprano, cutting through the quiet of the trees. It causes the vine to recoil, she had startled it, but she hadn’t startled me.

I’m still laying on my back when she comes into view. I look up at her upside down figure and grin. She is beautiful shades of gold with ebony drapery. Her voice is sweet, unlike the shrill scream of my nursemaid. I don’t know my real mother (and the woman who fed me was far from nurturing, the scars on my small body only go to prove it), but I was hoping it was her.

“The creeper came and took the trees, Mama,” I tell her, wriggling my long legs playfully. The sun peers through the trees an illuminated my speckled coat. But I want it to look like hers…

So I change it, first starting from my legs, up, until I look like morning sunshine. “I look like you, Mama. Don’t you like it?”

God called in sick today

@[Jackel] they’re gonna be so cute together!

Messages In This Thread
    God called in sick today [Any] - by Kreep - 05-20-2018, 10:46 AM
    RE: God called in sick today [Any] - by Jackel - 05-20-2018, 10:21 PM
    RE: God called in sick today [Any] - by Kreep - 05-21-2018, 11:20 AM
    RE: God called in sick today [Any] - by Jackel - 05-22-2018, 06:46 PM
    RE: God called in sick today [Any] - by Kreep - 05-22-2018, 08:02 PM
    RE: God called in sick today [Any] - by Jackel - 05-27-2018, 04:55 PM
    RE: God called in sick today [Any] - by Kreep - 05-27-2018, 09:10 PM