• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

God called in sick today [Any]
    A lonesome wind rushes past though no hint of spring lingers. The fire forests of Sylva refuse to kneel to Mother Natures will, instead choosing to eternally remain in the decaying season. It's only fitting that the outcasts of Beqanna call the kingdom of dying giants home.

Today I find myself rather bored.  No nook or cranny of the kingdom has gone unexplored by me and I've met many of her inhabitants already.   In fact the idea of visiting the allied kingdom holds a certain appeal to it. I am about to alter my path in favor of the direction for Loess, but my progression falters when the whisper in the wind carries a peculiar voice on her airy wings.  The voice flutters past my ears like the gentle touch of a butterfly and immediately my attention shifts once more.

It isn't long before I reach a gathering of giants and giantesses worked into an uproar.  Something seems to have worked them into an absolute tizzy.  I'm trying to understand they're frenzied words but the bickering is outright consuming. And then I notice the giant near the rock that has remained silent.  Now this is rather unusual for their kind so naturally I'm curious. 

Approaching with mild caution, I come round the boulder to catch a glimpse of a child.  Immediately I smile reassuringly at him, my eyes softening considerably. I rather have a soft spot for children--they're minds are open and they can see and hear things most adults would choose to logic away.  Not so unlike myself, really.

"Hello, sweetling. What happened here?"

@[Kreep]

[OOC: You're post was so beautiful I couldn't resist.]

Messages In This Thread
    God called in sick today [Any] - by Kreep - 05-20-2018, 10:46 AM
    RE: God called in sick today [Any] - by Jackel - 05-20-2018, 10:21 PM
    RE: God called in sick today [Any] - by Kreep - 05-21-2018, 11:20 AM
    RE: God called in sick today [Any] - by Jackel - 05-22-2018, 06:46 PM
    RE: God called in sick today [Any] - by Kreep - 05-22-2018, 08:02 PM
    RE: God called in sick today [Any] - by Jackel - 05-27-2018, 04:55 PM
    RE: God called in sick today [Any] - by Kreep - 05-27-2018, 09:10 PM