• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

God called in sick today [Any]
    Kreep
    Lets admire the pattern forming. Murderous friligree. 

Father sang me this song a lot, I found. It wasn’t a lullaby though. It was almost his prophecy for me, telling me what we could become if we worked together. 

I’m caught in the twisting of the vine. Go ascend with ivy, climbing. 

I am tucked safely between a rock and towering birch tree. I watch the creeper climb over the boulder and sneak towards the tree, threatening to devour it with its viney claws.

ignore and leave for me the headstone crumbling behind. I can’t help my laughter as she cries.

I begin to chuckle. “Take it, take the tree!” I chant, over and over. Father doesn’t allow me much freedom, so I must make my own fun. My coat changes colors as I imagine the creeper going in for it’s kill. Take it, take it!

My soul brings tears to angelic eyes. Let’s amend the classic story, close it so beautifully, I’ll let animosity unwind. 

I roll over playfully onto my back. The creeper is nearly upon the birch tree now. It snakes its way up the bark, closing in. Take it, take the tree! 

Steal away the darkened pages, hidden shamefully. I’ll still feel the violence of the lines. 

The tree screams, begs for help. The creeper is reaching its ivy fingers into its heart, playing with the strings. It plucks them like a violin, I hum to the tune. Take it, take it!

I can’t stand my laughter as they cry. My soul brings tears to angelic eyes

The tree begs for help, but no help is there. The rambler grasps his heart with those long claws and I let out a howling laugh. This will be your demise, tree. Take it, take the tree!

And miles away my mother cries. Omnipotence, nurturing malevolence. 

The creeper stares at me, Cheshire smile twitching his lips. Take it! He pulls out the heart, and the tree lets out a final gasp. Birch crumbles to the ground and the creeper moves on, taking what he wants from all the others. Take each tree, he’s never done. 

My soul brings tears to angelic eyes…

God called in sick today

Kreep is very bored, as Morty keeps him secluded because of the tension Krone’s death will cause. Come play with him!

Messages In This Thread
    God called in sick today [Any] - by Kreep - 05-20-2018, 10:46 AM
    RE: God called in sick today [Any] - by Jackel - 05-20-2018, 10:21 PM
    RE: God called in sick today [Any] - by Kreep - 05-21-2018, 11:20 AM
    RE: God called in sick today [Any] - by Jackel - 05-22-2018, 06:46 PM
    RE: God called in sick today [Any] - by Kreep - 05-22-2018, 08:02 PM
    RE: God called in sick today [Any] - by Jackel - 05-27-2018, 04:55 PM
    RE: God called in sick today [Any] - by Kreep - 05-27-2018, 09:10 PM