• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Oh look, a quest! Round two (now with results!)
    Okay, you guys are fantastic.  Can I just say that?  Your posts were disturbing and wonderful, and I loved them all.  Nice work!  But once again, we’ve come to my least favorite part of this whole endeavor: the elimination.  You were all fantastic, and it was really hard to decide.  It came down to a few small things.  Ugh, here we go, let’s just get it over with.  
    • Shannisoran – Uuuugh, noooo, you edited!  Fantastic post, brutal ending.  I want so much to send you through to the next round.  But you edited.  I’m guessing you missed that note in the results post. Ugh, that sucks so much.  
    • Yronwood – I feel like you didn’t take the torture far enough.  It was a very good post!  It just needed more viciousness to it.
    • Dagny – I really, really liked your post.  But you went from so much lovely detail in the beginning to just quick little statements about what happened during playtime torture.  I would really have liked to see those paragraphs expanded, to give them more impact.  You brought in so many fantastic scenarios, but skimmed over the resulting devastation.
    • Erling – Your post was fun to read, and very entertaining.  I guess I’m just really bloodthirsty, because the torture felt a little tame.  Or more that he didn’t get hit as hard by it as he could have, I guess.  I’m sorry!  

Grumblesnakes will patch each of you back up and drop you back off where he found you, whole and intact and much more colorful than before.  This color will fade over the next BQ year back to your original color, all except for the places where you were put back together.  All your scars will stay your bright rainbow colors.  I’m sorry, and thank you so much for playing.  Better luck next time!

The rest of you? Stick around, I’ll have round three up shortly.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Oh look, a quest! Round two - by Ephrelle - 06-22-2015, 10:15 PM
    RE: Oh look, a quest! Round two - by Shannisoran - 06-23-2015, 12:57 AM
    RE: Oh look, a quest! Round two - by Speck - 06-23-2015, 01:03 PM
    RE: Oh look, a quest! Round two - by Syl - 06-23-2015, 03:35 PM
    RE: Oh look, a quest! Round two - by Erebor - 06-23-2015, 04:45 PM
    RE: Oh look, a quest! Round two - by sleaze - 06-23-2015, 04:54 PM
    RE: Oh look, a quest! Round two - by Wichita - 06-23-2015, 05:00 PM
    RE: Oh look, a quest! Round two - by Yronwood - 06-23-2015, 10:07 PM
    RE: Oh look, a quest! Round two - by Malis - 06-24-2015, 12:38 AM
    RE: Oh look, a quest! Round two - by munroe - 06-24-2015, 05:36 AM
    RE: Oh look, a quest! Round two - by Shaytan - 06-24-2015, 02:46 PM