• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Queen of Birds; Taria
    Taria

She did not have time for games, and that is exactly what he seemed to be doing. His voice is gentle as if that was going to persuade her to take him to Sylva, to babysit him. Well It doesn't seem like you would leave even if I want you too. she spits a reply back to him, she has seen him. Always up Arthas' ass, as annoying as they come.

Her body is on the move again, she had to change course, she did not plan to go to Sylva in this moment. She was truly just doing a boarder patrol, ensuring the safety of the kingdom, tracking down any scents that did not belong. Visit Sylva? As long as you have a babysitter? Are you asking me to walk you over? She snorts, who does this guy think he is? If Arthas personally told her to take him to Sylva than sure, if she had to make the trip than sure, but just because he asks? HELL NO, he is a prisoner after all.

He says they should start over and she could not help but laugh You only get one first impression Leilan. Her gaze continues on the border of the kingdom, her body in a casual trot. I am Taria, but it seems you already knew that. She finally comes to a halt and her gaze turns to find his I am an apprentice for the diplomats, I find the characters who don't put up with bullshit. Although that is probably the only type of equines who would want to follow her back to Loess anyway. Not the nicest with words, but she was loyal to the kingdom. Why do you stay here? I don't see anyone else here, run back to Ischia. The better question is why haven't they come for him? He was so loyal to there kingdom but they haven't even asked about him.

You're Not Gunna Break My Soul

@[Leilan] sorry she is a bitchhh, but she will get nicer^^

Messages In This Thread
    Queen of Birds; Taria - by Leilan - 05-11-2018, 01:38 PM
    RE: Queen of Birds; Taria - by Taria - 05-15-2018, 07:41 PM
    RE: Queen of Birds; Taria - by Leilan - 05-16-2018, 03:23 PM
    RE: Queen of Birds; Taria - by Taria - 05-17-2018, 08:20 PM
    RE: Queen of Birds; Taria - by Leilan - 05-19-2018, 05:21 AM
    RE: Queen of Birds; Taria - by Taria - 05-19-2018, 07:31 PM
    RE: Queen of Birds; Taria - by Leilan - 05-20-2018, 06:20 AM
    RE: Queen of Birds; Taria - by Taria - 05-20-2018, 07:22 PM
    RE: Queen of Birds; Taria - by Leilan - 05-21-2018, 01:55 PM