• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'd be a fool - Nyxa, Brennen, Any
    He was happy again. There was warmth on his back and music in his head, a lightness in his step that had been missing. Nyxa had returned. He still only half believed it, despite the physical evidence. So much physical evidence. She was beautiful, every inch, a fact which he'd explored thoroughly. Perhaps it was a readjustment to spending time on shore, but her scent had shifted in the time since they'd been reunited. It wasn't a change he could pinpoint, but he liked it. 

Now, he had more serious matters to attend to. The changing climate in Beqanna couldn't be ignored any longer, not now that he had a mate to consider. Which brought him to the current task: finding Brennen, and discussing options as far as staying on the island. This was their home. The orca stag didn't even need to use his gift to find his way around, he was so familiar with the lay of the land. The trail he was on currently lead deep into the heart of the island. Brennen's scent drew nearer as he tread, even through the thick musk of the jungle. The constant twisting of his black-rimmed ears picked up each nuance of the lively biome, raucous and vaguely overwhelming. 

The sea stallion found himself missing the water, the peace he had discovered beneath the waves. Even this short trek from his cove felt like an excursion from his natural habitat. A smile played on his lips, the changes of the last few weeks on his mind. He hoped this meeting would go well. 

@[Nyxa] @[Brennen]

Messages In This Thread
    I'd be a fool - Nyxa, Brennen, Any - by Hod - 05-09-2018, 02:38 PM
    RE: I'd be a fool - Nyxa, Brennen, Any - by Nyxa - 05-10-2018, 04:18 PM
    RE: I'd be a fool - Nyxa, Brennen, Any - by Hod - 05-15-2018, 04:11 PM
    RE: I'd be a fool - Nyxa, Brennen, Any - by Nyxa - 05-16-2018, 12:33 PM