• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Throw it all in my face [{Merida}]

Our skin gets thicker, living out in the snow

CREVAN

Victory.

She gives him the greatest of all gifts, something Paris thrust the world into a Trojan war for: her heart. It’s not cheaply bought, nor does she give it freely and so, when Merida’s sigh rolls over his tainted skin Crevan waits patiently for her answer while knowing its outcome all along. Still, when her mouth forms the words and his ears tilt back to hear them, the severity and force of their nature isn’t diminished in the least. Instead the brute smiles, pressing his giddy lips into her flesh until the black-speckled-red skin gives in to their pressure.

“There are so many things I want to do about it.” The shifter chuckles, biting her without much effort in the action before replacing such a harsh gesture with tender, shameless kisses. He’s torn between wanting to ravage her and wanting to worship her, it drives him mad while his breath comes in quick, heavy gusts. “But only if you’ll let me.”

Now? Later? He doesn’t care. If those onyx lips even began to say yes he’d take her, here and now and perhaps then again afterwards but, he finds instead that he’s saying, “Merida I’ve always loved you, probably will forever. I can’t live without you … the thought of us apart …”

Words are hard, suddenly.

“Stay with me, always. I’ll hunt you down to the ends of this earth and the next, no matter where you roam.” Crevan murmurs, draping his nose across the small of her back in order to pull her closer, “You have everything I have left to give, now.” He tells her, a silence filtering in behind the statement. Together alone, he’ll explore this new side of his she-fox as long as she’ll let him - as long as she can stand this soft side to him - and then together they’ll go home.

Back to the burning treetops and the duty he once left behind.

@[Merida] *wipes away single tear of perfection*

Messages In This Thread
    Throw it all in my face [{Merida}] - by Crevan - 05-08-2018, 09:31 PM
    RE: Throw it all in my face [{Merida}] - by Crevan - 05-31-2018, 03:37 PM