• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Be the Anchor [Svedka]
    Find peace in knowing we aren’t always broken
    It is quiet, but if only for a moment. My soft ivory tresses drag along the icy ground as I sift through the powdery snow I enjoy how soft it feels, and it’s coldness numbs the pink of my nose. I find myself digging through it for fun now, giggling girlishly as the flakes violate my nostrils.

I see his shadow before he speaks, so I’m already lifting my head up by the time he’s finally approached my space. I suddenly wish I have hands to brush the remaining white particles from my nose.

He’s handsome, and by the way he holds himself he must know it. His golden coat is splashed with pallid spots of white. Sapphire highlights his mane and tale, and his eyes are a hauntingly beautiful azure. He smells warm and inviting; he’s like spring was reborn into a horse. My crimson eyes have been watching him for awhile, and by the time I finally realize, my face grows hot with embarrassment.

“Hello,” My voice is barely a whisper. His comments have my heart fluttering, and if my skin could show it, I’d be beet red.

As he brushes past me after questioning if I’m hungry, I can’t help but follow him. Svedka he’d said his name was. I test it out on my tongue under my breath - it feels nice, Yes it does.

The persimmon whips as a breeze blows through it, and i inhale its delicious scent. I take the fruit gently from him, eyes wide with wonder. How is it someone has so much confidence? I bite down on the orange winter fruit, and my taste buds are overwhelmed with its sweet, honeyed flavor. I am smiling - how was it I’ve never had something like this before?

I finish the fruit was a lick of my lips. My eyes look up at him. “I’m Embark.” I tell him, brushing my hoof nervously through the fresh snow.
    Embark

@[Svedka] she’s already got a crush.

Messages In This Thread
    Be the Anchor [Svedka] - by Embark - 05-08-2018, 05:23 PM
    RE: Be the Anchor [Svedka] - by Svedka - 05-08-2018, 07:12 PM
    RE: Be the Anchor [Svedka] - by Embark - 05-09-2018, 05:27 AM
    RE: Be the Anchor [Svedka] - by Svedka - 05-09-2018, 06:33 PM
    RE: Be the Anchor [Svedka] - by Embark - 05-10-2018, 04:28 AM
    RE: Be the Anchor [Svedka] - by Svedka - 05-11-2018, 06:35 PM