• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Strengthening Ties- [Any]
    Taria
    She gazes over the small pony, ebony in color aside from a star on her forehead. Taria takes note of a scar over her eye, curious of it but perhaps a story for another time. She offers an apology and Taria cocks an eye to her for what? She thinks to herself but remains silent, the mare introduces herself as Abra, the kings sister. A small grin appears on Tarias face, interesting she did not know he had a sister, let alone that she resided in his kingdom. Although her grin is short lived when the pony questioned there alliance, has Morty not shared the information with the kingdom? she thinks to herself, curious to his decision.

Abra falls silent after noting the Sylvan members do as they please and Taria nods in acknowledgement. It is nice to meet you Abra, my name is Taria. Our alliance is very true unless your brother has lied to my king. Her eyes narrow in on the mare, ears laying closer to her head, suspicious of the intentions this kingdom had. Nothing wrong with doing as you please, its not much of a ruler if they tell you what you have to do. Demanding your every move, are you really living if that is your life? She agrees with the pony, Arthas only demanded loyalty to the kingdom in return to free reign, sure they probably had more structure and rules than the Sylvan members but nothing like some of the kingdoms.

You're Not Gunna Break My Soul

@[Abra]

Messages In This Thread
    Strengthening Ties- [Any] - by Taria - 05-05-2018, 08:07 PM
    RE: Strengthening Ties- [Any] - by Abra - 05-06-2018, 04:59 PM
    RE: Strengthening Ties- [Any] - by Taria - 05-10-2018, 08:07 PM
    RE: Strengthening Ties- [Any] - by Abra - 05-15-2018, 06:02 AM
    RE: Strengthening Ties- [Any] - by Taria - 05-15-2018, 07:35 PM