• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

be my escape || kylin

How can she not be intrigued? By both him ánd his words. He has put a thought in her head, one she would never have considered before. It was like a new world, or a different type of reality, had been opened to her. Kylin would be lying to say she is not interested to hear more. “Everyone?” she repeats softly, her dished head tilting a little to the side as she casts him a flustered glance out of the corner of her eye. She is listening closely, to each and every word the handsome pale golden and blue stallion speaks. “Is it the same for..” Her voice trails off, and as she pauses, her gaze wanders away. “.. everything that happens?” Something like the equines she cares about leaving?

The unexpected gust of cold air makes her shudder, and press closer against his side. Dear lords it is cold, freezing, and again Kylin wonders why she had thought it a good thing to leave Ischia during the freaking winter? Why couldn’t she have waited until early spring? That would mean she would’ve never met this handsome stranger though, and that thought is as unsettling as the cold that brings them together.

“Like coming home..” she repeats in a soft murmur, nodding her head just slightly. A smile still lies upon her lips, and just thinking about the feeling he had asked her to describe helps her relax, even if the cold still attacks them. His next question is met with another nod, and another smile. “Ischia is as connected to the sea as a land can be. There are plenty of sweet water ponds too, but none as impressive as Hyaline’s lake” she says, as if lost in thought.

Upon hearing where he comes from – which offers a bigger shock than the pleasantry of knowing his name – her head rises with a sharp jerk and her eyes widen. The surprise is readable all over her face as she stops and turns to study him. “You.. You come from H-Hyaline?” she repeats stuttering, unable to believe it even if had said so. Perhaps her trips to Hyaline did have a greater purpose after all, but if they had been meant to meet, why hadn’t they during the time she’d spend there? Last year, Kylin had lived in Hyaline for quite a couple of months: from the winter all the way to early summer. Had she left too early? Had she ruined it all by leaving, and was them meeting now the result of that? So many questions, but she has now answers. And there is not a single part of her that thinks of asking Svedka, afraid he would think her a fool.

@[Svedka] <3

Messages In This Thread
    be my escape || kylin - by Svedka - 05-05-2018, 09:21 AM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Kylin - 05-05-2018, 02:59 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Svedka - 05-06-2018, 09:57 AM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Kylin - 05-07-2018, 02:05 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Svedka - 05-08-2018, 04:04 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Kylin - 05-10-2018, 03:51 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Svedka - 05-11-2018, 06:56 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Kylin - 05-14-2018, 01:14 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Svedka - 05-15-2018, 03:11 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Kylin - 05-20-2018, 06:03 PM