• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Out with the golden we sew // Baltas, any
    Any doubt that Baltas held fades at Kagerus's delighted laughter. Her enthusiasm is contagious, and Baltas finds himself quite excited to join Hyaline. He sees a flash of confusion in her eyes when he mentions a rider, but he isn't really surprised. He knows that there are no humans in Beqanna, has known that since he came here. 

When Kagerus says the word home, Baltas nearly shivers with joy. The light of the setting sun makes everything look so pretty, which only makes him even more happy. It's a long way to Hyaline, and when they arrive it's nearly dark, but Baltas can't care less, even as the warmth from the sun fades away and it becomes even colder than before.

They're only at the border, but Baltas can already see Hyaline's mountains, and they are so beautiful. Soon another mare approaches - a white Andalusian. And she has... wings. Huh. I guess that's another part of Beqanna I'll have to get used to. "Hello," he says, giving her a respectful nod. "I'm Baltas. What's your name?"
    @[Kagerus] @[Ilma]
    OOC: Baltas is a Lipizzan not an Arabian

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Out with the golden we sew // Baltas, any - by Baltas - 05-04-2018, 06:11 PM