• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

rendez-vous and I'm through with you [anyone <3]
    god make me pay
    like the devil i am
    The way she carries herself along with her reaction of his presence has him slightly confused.

Slightly confused, and majorly enraged.

He is calculating and refined, master of the water and puppeteer of his ability. She, however, seems to be the exact opposite; the way she giggles and coos to the water below her, mesmerized. At first he is alright with that kind of response - that is something he can work with, her curiosity. The rippling and bubbling intensifies beneath her mouth, but it is not enough to captivate her attention like he had hoped. The beast’s jaw clenches unhappily, his teeth grinding together within his skull. It’s then that her eyes - rolling with madness - look up from the water and stare directly at him, despite his the darkness covering him within the cave.

Maugrim’s ears pin to his neck, anger seeping through his skin. She plays the game well, as if she had been the master of it before. When she is leaping into the water - a floating goddess for one single moment as air suspends her - the creature steps out from the shadows, pearlescent skin shimmering in the dim sunlight, while the dark evergreen of his body matches the deep murk of the water. He allows his water to catch her as she submerges, cradling her beneath its depths with a mother’s hand. She is interesting, although infuriating, and Maugrim does not wish to see her depart into the bottom of the pit just yet.

He pulls her to the surface quickly, the dark tendrils damp against her golden face. She breaches the water with him standing before her, staring down at her with an expressionless face, his pink tongue running over his dry and cracked lips. “What are you doing,” he asks, his voice low and monotone. The water around her grasps at her tightly, ensuring that swimming away from him would not be an option. Below her chin, a single spiral of black water rises beautifully, and much like a finger would, touches her chin and pushes up, so that he may stare into her eyes clearly.
    m a u g r i m.

@[Jackel]
    WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SWAMP
    maugrim is totally shrek -_-

Messages In This Thread
    RE: rendez-vous and I'm through with you [anyone &lt;3] - by Maugrim - 05-11-2018, 07:21 PM